Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Here We Go

     Well, here we go.  I have been wanting to  blog for like 2 years or more, but I didn't have the courage.  I keep asking questions, and researching, and I suppose avoiding it with the excuse that I don't know how.  Then the other day my teenage daughter told me to be independent, and just do it! So... here we go.  


     I have a house full of remodeled, repurposed, reclaimed or just diy stuff that I would love to share.  I have probably tried most every type of craft that's out there, and when I find a new idea, I can't wait to try it.  I'm hoping that this blog will inspire others to be brave a try a project.  I have oodles of pictures I've been collecting to share with you!  Some will be things I have done in the past, and if I try something new, I will share that too.  Hopefully I can save you some fails, and help if you get stuck.  Feel free to comment and I'll do my best to respond.  If I try something I find online or on pinterest (my latest addiction!) I'll link back to the original source. 


     Here are a few pics of things I have done in my living room.  Next time I will share the story of the living room and the projects there.  
  






     Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment